At Humble Bundle Melbourne, we understand that the information you provide to us is personal and we are committed to respecting your privacy. This policy outlines what personal information we collect, and how we use this information.
Why do we collect information?
Humble Bundle Melbourne collects information to establish and deliver requested services and to improve our customer service.The main reason for this is to ensure orders are delivered without problems.
Types of information we collect
Humble Bundle Melbourne may collect the following types of information:
- Billing, shipping and order information, including buyer/recipient name, address, phone number(s), email address
- Information related to transactions (both completed and cancelled) including products, buyer/recipient details and transaction time stamps
- Website use information including visit counts, page views, average time on site, traffic source, browser type, terms search, referrals, operating system, connection speed, IP address; and any other information that is send to Humble Bundle Melbourne
How do we use the information we collect?
Humble Bundle Melbourne only use or disclose information about our customers in ways they would expect.
This means we only use information to meet your requirements or to improve our website.
Below are the circumstances, but are not limited to, where we collect and use your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your requested services (credit card details and contact information is required to process payment, perform delivery and direct any queries)
- To register as a user (eg: to make future ordering easier or join our subscription)
- To provide you with ongoing information
- To better understand and meet the needs of our customers
- To run contests and other Humble Bundle Melbourne events or promotional activities
Humble Bundle Melbourne may disclose your personal information to its payment agent or third party contractors, in which they will be obligated to use the personal information in accordance with the terms of our privacy.
We do not sell or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this policy, Humble Bundle Melbourne may disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Other websites and security
Our site may contain links to other websites.
Humble Bundle Melbourne is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of those external sites.
Humble Bundle Melbourne strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information. We do not store any credit card details. However, we do keep billing, shipping and order information which is encrypted prior to transmission over the Internet.
Updates to this policy and your consent
In using this site you agree to the terms of this policy and consent us to use your information as outlined.
Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
How to contact us